Amplified Creatine 189 Review
Has your workout performance been lagging? Muscle fatigue and lack of strength can put a huge damper on your ability to hit the gym every day and have a good workout.
Amplified Creatine 189 is supposed to enhance your energy, endurance and strength so you can work out for longer. It should also help you build bigger muscles faster so you don’t have to wait as long to see results.
Information on Amplified Creatine 189
Like so many other creatine powders, Amplified Creatine 189 only has one ingredient. But this product has gone a different route than most others. Instead of falling back on the traditional, creatine monohydrate, Amplified Creatine 189 uses PEG-Creatine System. This is a patented form of creatine hydrochloride.
Creatine is naturally found in your muscles. Its purpose is to enhance the production of energy in your muscles. When you supplement with creatine, your results will be: more muscle strength, endurance, and size. It doesn’t matter what kind of creatine you use, they all do the same thing.
So why does Amplified Creatine 189 use this particular type of creatine? The difference between creatine hydro and creatine mono is that the first one is absorbed faster. Because creatine mono is absorbed slower, a lot of it goes to waste and so you need more of it to produce any results. A higher dose also means more side effects.
You don’t need as much creatine hydro to produce results. It is transported and absorbed more quickly so your muscles get the maximum benefits. It is not as affordable as creatine mono, but it causes a lot less problems and side effects.
The Pros of Amplified Creatine 189
• Creatine hydro is one of the best forms of creatine. It has been patented and proven to be effective.
• Each serving of Amplified Creatine 189 has 1250 mg of creatine hydro, which is equivalent to 5000 mg of creatine mono.
• This creatine powder comes in pill form. Each serving is only 2 pills.
The Cons of Amplified Creatine 189
• You will probably need to buy an additional product when you buy Amplified Creatine 189. That’s because creatine powders that are strictly creatine are limited. They usually need to be stacked with other substances to produce maximum results.
• Although the creatine in Amplified Creatine 189 will cause fewer side effects than other forms of creatine, it may still cause some side effects because such a large amount is being used.
• Amplified Creatine 189 is not one of the more affordable creatine powders. The lowest price we could find online was $55.54.
Amplified Creatine 189 is definitely better than many other creatine powders that we’ve seen. It uses a powerful, effective form of creatine that should produce more results, and cause less problems.
However, Amplified Creatine 189 is not the best creatine powder. It has a couple downsides including its price. Creatine hydro is a better form of creatine, which is why it costs more. But consider the fact that you’ll probably have to buy another product besides Amplified Creatine 189.
We suggest that you look at our top rated creatine powders. Many of them have all the ingredients you need so you won’t have to stack with another product, and they are affordable.